Enjoying life before the accident. Josh was about 14-15 years old. He and his friends made their own bike jumps.

About Me

My photo
We have 5 children and 5 grandchildren with one on the way. Eric and I were married in 1984 and are still together today. We met in church and raised our kids in that same church, We are still very involved at this same church. God has been there for us through many ups and downs in our family life. We have struggled with children with ADD, hyperactivity, strong wills, addictions, and one that became paralyzed at the age of 15 due to a car-pedestrian accident...he was the pedestrian. Eric and I have had to work through relationship issues (as do most couples), job loss, and financial problems. Even though we are believers, that doesn't mean we will never have problems. We just know that God is there for us through these struggles. There has been a lot of growth through these times.

Saturday, July 14, 2007

More Videos!


Josh is crawling forward across the gym. He actually crawled down the ramp to the gym and then across it.


Then he crawled backwards the whole way back. He can crawl much faster backwards, as you can see!


Josh is working on his leg muscles on a sliding board. I am amazed at what he can do now. He is receiving a lot of help from the therapist, but eventually he will do more and more on his own.


Josh walking on the track with his leg braces and walker. His knees are in the locked position. You have probably noticed that Josh is not wearing the support device around his middle anymore. He rarely needs it.


Josh is walking with his leg braces and the parallel bars.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

These videos are so amazing! I actually cried as I watched them, especially the one of Josh walking with a walker. Both Heidi and David came in to see what I was watching. David said, "Is that Josh?! I wish I lived closer to him so I could see him more often." Heidi said, "Wow! He said he would walk again, and he did!"

We're all praying for you, Josh! keep up the GREAT work!

Love, the Carsons
P.S. Happy hunting!

Charee Clark said...

Josh, I just cannot help looking at your vidoes! I wish I could do it all the time!
Keep up the good work! I am so happy we met you! Allour love,The Clarks

Anonymous said...

Josh, I just cannot help looking at your vidoes! I wish I could do it all the time!
Keep up the good work! I am so happy we met you! Allour love,The Clarks

Anonymous said...

Keep up th hard Work Josh! Oh, you are so awesome ! Charee

Anonymous said...

Are you still working with the GIGER MD medical device? It should further your progress in an extensive and large way.

More info you will get on:

www.gigermd.com

or

www.paraplegic-online.com


expect success

kind regards